Dr. Santosh Kumar Banbhrani
Dr. Santosh Kumar Banbhrani is serving as an Assistant Professor AI and Multimedia Gaming at the Aror University of Art, Architecture, Design & Heritage, Sukkur, Sindh. He earned Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from the Information Technology Center, Sindh Agriculture University Tando Jam, and Master’s Degree in Computer Science and Technology from Central South University, China. He earned his Ph.D. Degree in Computer Application Technology from Dalian University of Technology, China. Before joining Aror University he served as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, at Jinnah University for Women Karachi, He has published more the 8 research papers in SCI, EI Indexing research journals, and Conferences. His area of research includes Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
- Journal Articles:
- 1. Banbhrani, S. K., Xu, B., Lin, H. & Sajnani, D. K. (2022a). Spider TaylorChOA: Optimized deep learning-based sentiment classification for review rating prediction. Applied Sciences, 12(7), 3211. (IF= 2.838).
- 2. Banbhrani, S. K., Xu, B., Lin, H. & Sajnani, D. K. (2022b). Taylor-ChOA: Taylor-chimp optimized random multimodal deep learning-based sentiment classification model for course recommendation. Mathematics, 10(9), 1354. (IF= 2.592).
- 3. Banbhrani, S. K., Xu, B., Soomro, P. D., Jain, D. K. & Lin, H. (2022). TDO-spider Taylor ChOA: An optimized deep-learning-based sentiment classification and review rating prediction. Applied Sciences, 12(20), 10292. (IF= 2.838).
- 4. Wang, Y., Wang, J., Lu, H., Xu, B., Zhang, Y., Banbhrani, S. K., Lin, H. et al. (2022). Conditional probability joint extraction of nested biomedical events: Design of a unified extraction framework based on neural networks. JMIR Medical Informatics, 10(6), e37804. (IF= 3.230).
- 5. Banbhrani, S. K., Xu, B., Liu, H. & Lin, H. (2021). Sc-political ResNet: Hashtag recommendation from tweets using hybrid optimization-based deep residual network. Information, 12(10), 389. 6. Soomro, P. D., Banbhrani, S. K., Shaikh, A. A. & Raj, H. (2017). Bio-NER: Biomedical named entity recognition using rule-based and statistical learners. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS, 8(12), 163–170.
- 6. Soomro, P. D., Banbhrani, S. K., Shaikh, A. A. & Raj, H. (2017). Bio-NER: Biomedical named entity recognition using rule-based and statistical learners. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS, 8(12), 163–170.
- 7. Abdulla, A. A. A., Lin, H., Xu, B. & Banbhrani, S. K. (2016). Improving biomedical information retrieval by linear combinations of different query expansion techniques. BMC bioinformatics, 17(7), 238. (IF= 3.390).
- 8. Banbhrani, S. K., DeZhi, X. & Talpur, M. S. H. (2013). Ontology mapping for cross domain knowledge transfer. Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology.
- Conference Proceedings:
- 1. Yang, M., Zhang, Y., Banbhrani, S. K., Lin, H. & Lu, M. (2022). Document-level relation extraction with a dependency syntax transformer and supervised contrastive learning. In China conference on knowledge graph and semantic computing (pp. 43–54). Springer.
- 2. Raj, H., Weihong, Y., Banbhrani, S. K. & Dino, S. P. (2018). LSTM based short message service (SMS) modeling for spam classification. In Proceedings of the 2018 international conference on machine learning technologies (pp. 76–80).