This Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is established between the University of Management and Technology Lahore (UMT), Lahore Punjab, and Aror University of Art, Architecture, Design and Heritage Sindh on June 16, 2023. This MoU aims to facilitate academic partnership and collaboration between the institutions involved.
The primary objectives of this MoU are
- To foster academic cooperation and exchange between UMT and AUADH.
- To promote joint research, development, and scholarly activities.
- To enhance the sharing of knowledge, expertise, and resources.
- To facilitate faculty and student mobility programs.
- To explore opportunities for joint conferences, workshops, and seminars.
- To develop joint academic programs, if deemed appropriate
Aror University students may create mini thesis while completing their third and final years of study, subject to the mutual approval of the two universities.
Furthermore, professors from both universities may suggest staff and students for intensive courses covering cutting-edge technology and related fields. Faculty from the two universities can teach and learn from one another in this way. This MoU will come into effect on the date of signing and will remain valid for five (5) years. It can be extended or modified by mutual agreement between the institutions.
A review of the collaboration will be conducted annually to assess the partnership’s progress, effectiveness, and relevance. Based on the review, the institutions may revise or update this MoU to reflect changing priorities and needs.